1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
3. Employees and their immediate families of Click Energy, its retailers, suppliers, agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
4. To enter, participants must complete a form to get an instant energy quote on Click Energy’s website before the competition closes.
5. The competition commences at 9:00am Monday 2nd September 2019 and closes at 11:59pm Sunday 10th November 2019 (Entry Period).
6. Entries must be received by Click Energy during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not be considered for the competition.
7. A maximum of one entry per email address is permitted.
8. This competition is a game of chance and the winner will be drawn randomly.
9. The draw will take place at 2pm Monday 11th November 2019 at Click Energy’s premises located at Level 1, 90 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
10. This competition has one winner, randomly drawn by Click Energy from all valid entries received. The winner will win 1 x Samsung Series 7 55” 4K UHD QLED TV
11. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
12. This competition is promoted by Click Energy. Samsung is not the promoter.
13. Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the website are the responsibility of the participant.
14. Click Energy accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
15. The winner will be notified by phone and email by 5pm Monday 11th November 2019. The winner must provide to Click Energy within 7 business days a valid delivery address in order to receive the prize. The winner’s first name and surname initial, will be published on Click Energy’s Facebook Page and the participant, by participating in the competition, consents to such publication for all purposes (including for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth)).
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); b. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; c. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
d. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or e. use of the prize. 17. Click Energy reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of the winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of Click Energy; whose decision is final and binding. Click Energy reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.
18. In the event that a winner is disqualified or cannot be contacted as described in clause 15, Click Energy will select, by random draw at 2pm (AEDT) Friday 30th November 2019, an alternate winner to receive the prize. The new winner will be notified by email and phone call by 5pm Friday 30th November 2019. If the prize remains unclaimed by Sunday 8 December 2019 the prize will be forfeited.
19. All other conditions of the Click Energy Market Terms & Conditions and relevant Pricing Documents apply to the customer’s agreement with Click Energy.
20. To the extent permitted by law, Click Energy reserves the right to disqualify a participant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without liability to the participant.
21. This competition is run by amaysim Energy Pty Ltd trading as Click Energy (Click) of Level 1, 90 Collins Street Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 (ABN 41 116 567 492).
22. Authorised under NSW Permit No: TPS/19/37574