Welcome to Click Energy!
You’ve made a great choice. Here’s a few helpful tips to get you started.
I just signed up, what happens next?
If you are moving into a new property, your connection will be arranged on your nominated move in date. Please make sure your main switch is left in the on position and there are no access issues to the meter.
If you are transferring to us from a different retailer, here’s what you can expect
How does monthly billing work?
Click Energy offers monthly email billing to help manage your budget. Learn more about this here
What will my bill look like?
Learn about your bill here
Where can I find my rates?
Access your energy fact sheet here
I am a solar customer
Check out our Solar FAQs here
I am still within my cooling off period but my account has now switched to Click Energy. What does this mean?
- Click Energy starts the transfer process early so that you can access our great energy value as soon as possible.
- Depending on where you live, this process may take just a few days or as long as 90 days.
- This may mean that your account could complete the transfer process (become switched) during the 10 day cooling off period.
- If you change your mind during this time, you can call us at 1800 775929 and we will arrange to switch you back to your previous retailer at no extra charge.
- You will also not be liable for any usage costs incurred during the cooling off period if you change your mind.
Life Support Application form for those eligible for assistance with electricity costs.